Estimated time: ~⏱️ 1 hour, self-paced.
In this course, you will learn the role of Temporal Cloud, how to log into and navigate its Web UI, and how to perform tasks that new Temporal Cloud users may do in preparation for using this service.
When you've completed the course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the role of Temporal Cloud within the Temporal Platform
- Navigate the Temporal Cloud Web UI
- Set up Namespaces within your Temporal Cloud account
- Perform user management functions, including assigning appropriate roles and permissions
- Define a custom Search Attribute
- Create an endpoint for integration with a third-party observability tool
- Access both account- and Namespace-level usage information
Audience This course is designed for users who are new to Temporal Cloud, but have at least a basic understanding of Temporal. Although primarily intended to help new Temporal Cloud users with onboarding, this course is available to all, and even people who are in the earliest stages of evaluating Temporal Cloud should find it valuable.Go to Course